Best Ever Chicken & Sweet Corn SoupBack to recipes
- Serves: 4
I still can't believe this chicken and sweetcorn soup only takes 10 minutes to prepare from start to finish, and tastes so good! We couldn't help but call it the "Best Ever Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup", and I bet you'll agree once you've tasted it too!
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 chicken breasts
- 410g can GOLDEN CIRCLE Creamed Corn
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 egg whites, lightly whisked with a fork
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Place chicken stock and ginger in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer. Add chicken breasts to saucepan and cook for 6 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove chicken and allow to cool slightly before shredding.
- Add GOLDEN CIRCLE creamed corn and soy sauce to chicken stock. Heat through and stir in shredded chicken, eggwhites and spring onions. Cook a further minute and serve immediately.