- 4 cups (1L) Golden Circle Apple and Blackcurrant juice
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp gelatine
- In a medium saucepan, place 2 cups (500ml) Golden Circle Apple and Blackcurrant juice. Bring it to the boil. Remove from heat and whisk in gelatine to dissolve. Stir through remaining juice.
- Place some berries in the bottom of the cup or bowl.
- Refrigerate until jelly is half set, and place the rest of the berries into the jelly.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight, to set.
Want to see more recipes?
Go to recipes home