Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls
You just can't BEET these Rainbow Rice Paper Rolls! (pun intended) These rice paper rolls are a delicious, healthy and fun way to include a whole lot of flavour to your lunch, dinner or snacks. Golden Circle Beetroot offers a juicy and healthy twist which works wonderfully with a satay, peanut or sweet chilli dipping sauce.
1 can Golden Circle Sliced Beetroot 850g
1 yellow capsicum
1 red capsicum
Bunch Mint and/or coriander
1 packet Rice/ Vermicelli noodles
1 packet Rice Paper pack
Satay dipping sauce
Tip: for a spicier touch, simply switch satay dipping sauce to traditional hot sambal chilli sauce or another spicy alternative from Asian grocers or the international food section of your local retailer!
- Drain the Golden Circle Sliced Beetroot and place slices onto a chopping board.
- Lightly pat dry the Beetroot with paper towel.
- Slice the Beetroot into thin matchsticks.
- Slice the remaining vegetables into similar sized matchsticks.
- Dip one piece of rice paper into hot water for 10-15 seconds, or until the paper becomes completely soft and pliable.
- Place the wet rice paper onto a plate flat as possible.
- Soak the rice/ vermicelli noodles as per the instructions on the packet.
- Place a few pieces of each vegetables, mint and/or coriander onto the centre of the rice paper, careful to leave no spaces between.
- Place the soft noodles on top of the vegetables.
- Fold the rice paper over tightly, ensuring to fold in the edges in order to create the roll.
- Repeat with each roll.
- Serve with satay dipping sauce and enjoy.
Want to see more recipes?
Go to recipes home