Orange French Toast
This recipe is the perfect way to spruce up your breakfast. The addition of Golden Circle Orange Juice adds a tangy twist which takes this French Toast classic to the next level. Try it today and see how everyone falls in love with it!
4 slices of thick white bread
1 tbsp of Golden Circle Orange Juice
1/4 cup of milk
1/4 tsp of cinnamon
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup of Golden Circle Orange Juice
1/4 cup of marmalade
1/4 cup of white sugar
- In a bowl, combine the Golden Circle Orange Juice, eggs, milk, and cinnamon and whisk until combined
- Take a slice of thick white bread and dip it into the mixture until soaked and fully covered.
- In a pan, melt the butter over medium-low heat, and then pop the soaked bread and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the Golden Circle Orange Juice, marmalade and white sugar and simmer until thickened.
- Take the French Toast and whilst still warm, pour over the glaze, top with berries and dust with icing sugar.
Want to see more recipes?
Go to recipes home