Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms, you should not use our websites or Facebook pages.
1. General disclaimer
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with use of this Web Site or a Linked Web Site.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude liability in relation to those warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded.
2. Specific Warnings and Disclaimers
You must ensure that your access to this Web Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Web Site or a Linked Web Site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Web Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this Web Site (including these Terms and Conditions of Use) or the information, products or services without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Web Site updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if an errors occur in the information on this Web Site or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, all representations, warranties and implied terms are excluded. In circumstances where warranties are implied by law and cannot be excluded, our liability, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, is limited to repair, replacement or reimbursement for the goods supplied by us.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, certain words (particularly capitalised ones) may have special meanings. If they do, these special meanings are set out in the "General" section.
This Web Site is our copyright property. If we use a third party’s copyrighted works on this Website, it is done so with their permission.
You are provided with access to our Website only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the relevant Copyright Act and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Web Site; or
- Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Web Site, without our written permission.
4. Trade Marks
Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the (TM) or ®symbol is our trade mark.
If you use any of our trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- Wholly or partly as your own trade marks;
- In connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- In a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Web Site).
User Generated Content
Generally, we do not claim any proprietary rights in any text, images, graphics, audio/visual or other materials on this web site created by you (collectively "User Generated Content") which is submitted, displayed or posted on any section of the website. You shall retain ownership of the User Generated Content subject to you waiving any moral rights which may exists in User Generated Content and your granting us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence (the Licence ) to upload, store, use, modify, display, copy and distribute such User Generated Content solely in connection with operation of our websites or Facebook pages and promotion of our products in any media for the duration of the Licence.
The Licence shall end either when you unsubscribe from this website or when your access to this website is terminated (whichever is earlier), subject to you acknowledging that while we will make reasonable efforts to remove the User Generated Content from this website, it may not be possible to due to technical reasons.
From time to time, we may run prize draws and competitions on this website or our Facebook pages and we may also contact you, upon your explicit consent if necessary, to let you know that such prize draws and competitions are available to enter. Entry to these prize draws and competitions is entirely voluntary and you are under no obligation to enter. Should you choose to enter, we strongly recommend that you read and print out the terms and conditions of the prize draw or competition in question, as these may include additional or different terms concerning proprietary rights in User Generated Content for the purposes of a particular draw or competition.
Linked Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other Linked Web Sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
Links to those Linked Web Sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Sites, or of any of the information, products or services referred to on those Other Web Sites.
Unless stated otherwise on this Web Site, we have:
- No relationship with the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites; and
- No control over, or rights in, those Linked Web Sites.
Protecting your privacy is important to us.
Every time we collect or otherwise deal with your personal information, we are regulated (as relevant) by the following legislative provisions:
- Australian Privacy Principles (APP) contained within the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
For further information regarding:
- The kind of information collected by us;
- The purposes for which we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
- How Golden Circle holds, uses, and discloses your personal information;
- How you can gain access to or correct your personal information that is held by us; and
When advertising with Facebook, we may use demographic or interest information held by Facebook in order to target out advertising to Facebook users. The information provided to us by Facebook cannot be collated to identify you personally.
Facebook delivers content from a brand page to its users’ newsfeed in two ways: organically to those who have chosen to ‘like’ the page, and through advertising.
In order to stop receiving Golden Circle's content on Facebook, follow these instructions:
1. To stop Golden Circle's content appearing organically in your newsfeed, you must unlike the brand page. Detailed instructions on how to complete this are here: https://www.facebook.com/help/226926007324633
2. To stop receiving our advertising content:
- Hover over the advert and click on the in the right hand top corner.
- Click on the cross to display a drop-down menu, select ‘Hide all from ’.
To stop receiving our pins in your home feed, click on the board which you wish to unfollow and then click on "Unfollow Board" button.
Our Rights To Use Information You Send Us
Golden Circle and Wiltshire Spring Entertainer Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
- WELCOME: The ‘Golden Circle and Wiltshire Spring Entertainer Giveaway Competition’ (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by Golden Circle Limited (ABN 85 054 355 618) of 260 Earnshaw Road, Northgate Qld 4013, Australia (the “Sponsor”).
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins Monday the 2nd of October, 2023 at 1:00 pm AEST and ends Monday 16 October, 2023 at 5:00 pm AEST (“Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older (“Entrant” or “Entrants”).
- The Contest is not open to:
- (a) employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”); and
- (b) the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) of a person excluded under (a) or anyone domiciled with a person excluded under (a) (whether related to that person or not). For the purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes husband, wife, spouse, partner, mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, and/or daughters.
- HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Contest, an Entrant must ‘comment’ on the social media competition post on either the @GoldenCircleAU Instagram and/or @GoldenCircle Facebook accounts. By completing a comment on the social media competition post the Entrant will have entered into the Contest.
- One ‘comment’ equals one “Entry”.
- Entries must be submitted before Monday 9 October at 5:00 pm AEST.
- ENTRY LIMITS: Entrants may only enter once. Extra submissions will not be counted.
- HOW TO WIN: There will be 1 competition winner (“Winner”). The Winner will be randomly selected using a random order number selection tool. The winners will be drawn on Monday 16th October, 2023 at 5:00 pm AEST in Melbourne, Australia.
- PRIZE: The Winner will receive a prize (“Prize”) consisting of x1 Entertainers’ Kit with a total value of AUD $247.99 and x2 Golden Circle® Refreshers Island Punch 6 x 250mL with a total value of AUD $11.60. The Entertainers’ Kit includes the following items:
- Mixing bowls set of 3 ($47.00)
- ENAMEL BROWNIE PAN 2L BLUE RIM ($35.00)
- ENAMEL ROUND PIE DISH 19.5CM BLUE RIM ($16.00)
- ENAMEL OBLONG PIE DISH 1L BLUE RIM (18.00)
- ENAMEL LOAF PAN 23CM BLUE RIM ($30.00)
- EASYBAKE MUFFIN PAN 12 CUP ($20.00)
- EASYBAKE COOKIE SHEET MEDIUM ($15.00)
- EASYBAKE SPRINGFORM PAN MEDIUM ($19.00)
- Mocktail set ($47.99)
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The Winner will be notified via a private message on the social media platform that was used to complete their Entry. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 36 hours of Monday 16th October 2023, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, another Entry may be selected. The Winner will be asked to provide their shipping details to receive the Prize.
- The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select another Entrant should a selected Entrant be found ineligible for any reason.
- DELIVERY: Delivery of the Prize is expected to occur between Wednesday 18th October 2023 6:00 pm AEST and 11 December 2023 at 6:00pm AEST to an address provided by the Prize Winner.
- PRIZE SUBSTITUTION:The Prize available in this Contest must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions or transfers of the Prize by the Winner permitted. In the event that the Prize or any component of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify the Prize or component with prize(s) of equal or greater value, without liability.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS AND VERIFICATION: All Entries are subject to verification at any time.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Contest in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
- Any attempt by any Entrant to participate or submit an Entry in any method, or who has entered or participated in any method, not sanctioned by these Official Contest Rules will void that individual’s Entry and eligibility to win a Prize and that individual will be disqualified from the Contest, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Contest Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Your Entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the Entry is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. The Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees and agents (“Releasees”) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, damaged, stolen, incomplete or incompatible Entries.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, Entrants accept and agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Releasees are not responsible for lost or late Entries, or for any typographical, or other error in the publication of the offer, failure of the Social Media Platforms or the Contest website, administration of the Contest, or announcement of any Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
- The Sponsor extends absolutely no representations or warranties in respect of a Prize and accepts no liability arising in respect of such Prize or in the use thereof.
- PRIVACY: The Sponsor respects the Entrants’ right to privacy. Personal information collected from Entrants (including but not limited to names, age, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses) will only be used for the purpose of administering this Contest and conducting publicity about this Contest. By entering this Contest, Entrants consent to Sponsors’ collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information for these purposes.
- TAX: All taxes on a Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The owners and operators of Facebook and Instagram are completely released from all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: These Official Contest Rules are available on https://www.goldencircle.com.au/
- "Us" stands for Golden Circle Limited (Golden Circle) and includes any of their directors and employees or any of its associated entities or any other person contributing to this Web Site. “Our” and “We” have a similar meaning.
- "Loss" means any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered.
- "Linked Web Sites" means Web sites of parties other than Golden Circle which are hyperlinked from this Web Site.
- "Personal Information" means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
- This "Web Site" or “Website(s)” means the whole or any part of these web pages (including the layout of this Web Site; individual elements of the Web Site design; underlying code elements of this Web Site; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Web Site).